Sunday, March 27, 2011

new challenge....

Just when I thought I might take a break from scrapping after working out on 2 mini albums.
I was requested by a good friend to make two photoframes on her wedding day.

Task was assigned on Monda and dateline was on Saturday.
How tough it could be right? Since I have been making frames.
Well the challenge pose to me is

1. It is a A4 size frame
2. it is a wedding theme

With these 2 challenge in mind I started to work on my design
and letting my ideas flow.

And tada.......................
this is how it turns out




The very first frame that I completed using webster paper.
Guess you can't see it because I layered it with many other embellishment.
What's your favourite from this frame?

For me: I loving those little vintage that I used.
the card from 'pretty little studio',
the stamp from 'Technique tuesday'
and many many more....


a little close up with the detail. I have fun layering and putting it all together in one piece.

The second frame seen here is a little cute one. I decided to use Crate Paper latest series.
Emma's paper and also 'My neighbourhood'. the bright and cheerful colour makes the frame
look much lovelier. I also add in the bird on the corner from Cosmo Cricket.



this is some of the animals that appeared on this frame. spotted the fawn?
It is from Sassfrass Lass patterrn paper. It seem like it is popping out from the book.
This frame was really a challenge for me. I wanted to add some cute element,
but the border of the frame is too thin. I took out a lot of cutie stuff but none fit
in the frame. I even considered adding a 'house' next to the frame, sadly many
told me not nice. So look like the owls, flowers and those like cute animals
are the only one that blend in
thanks for stopping by and hope you like looking at those frame.




No comments: