Wednesday, March 31, 2010

at the gym

This little handsome boy is my friend's son.
It was a good meeting session while she is back in Singapore for the new year.
This may not be S first time for gym but guess he had fun with all the girls around him.

all 4 nieces and nephew met him up at the gym.
Everyone are so excited so they just ignored each other trying to dash in to play.

As for S, he was a very polite and well mannered boy.
He waited for his mum's instruction before heading on.
He may be naughty at times but still overall he was a very good boy
as compared to my nieces.

Look at the pic below and you will know what I mean.








2 comments:

かど しんこ*Shinko said...

My son looked at those pictures and said "I want to go there!!" to
play with them! Looks so much fun!!

Min Min and the gang said...

so when would you be coming to Singapore and I will bring him over with my nieces.