Tuesday, July 22, 2014

its my birthday

Today is my big day!!! The day I am officially 39. Oh my goodness i am going to enter the '4' next year. wow how time flies. 

I took a day off from work. Hoping I can go for a massage, facial or shopping. It ended nothing near to those activities. I woke up at 9am, mom told me that my niece Kyara was sick. Hmmmm that is not a very good new, so well it ended up I step in to look after her, while mom can work on the housework.

AT the same time, i sneak out to watch my DVD-Delovely. It was a wonderful movie, other than the superb acting by the actor and actress. I love the songs and dance from the movie. Something different from those that I watched in the past. 

So anyway, after the movie, my study nor project life- scrapbooking plan has to be on hold. There seem to be no way I can move to those activities.

Only after 4.30pm, after helping my niece MM with her homework, we are ready to get out of the house. We drop by at Orchard Kikki to use my SGD10 voucher for some pens and also head down to Selphora for my surprise birthday gift. Next we took a bus down to Concourse hotel for my favourite Japanese food- Yakiniku. My elder sister joined in. i shall not write further on my eating adventure.

Back home around 800pm, we hurried to have the cake cutting ceremony. My sister offered to take the pic, while me and the children making lots of funny pose. We took around 20 of them, it was definitely fun and the kids are spontaneous. 

it turned out pic were relatively funny and cute too. I have to say my niece Kate is the funniest among the rest. I can't resist looking at her twice on each photos we took. This is the ending where we sang our birthday song, getting ready to blow and cut the cake.

And this photo, as you can see, the candle is still lit and we are trying to pose and having fun. BUT wait....my dear niece Win is block from the pic. Ooops we are too engross, totally overlook on this. 

Finally everyone are in it ! happy as you can see. We are ready to eat cake. oh by the way, the cake is super yummy delicious. It is from Flor, texture is soft, cream is delicious (not the super sweet kind) just only the berries are not to our liking. It is sour. Still everyone go for a second serving without the berries. Thank you my nieces, nephews for the spontaneous shoot. My sisters for the cake and dinner plus sunday lunch. My parents for the red packet for a better luck this year. ( i do badly need it though) 


thank you for reading my post!

No comments: