Saturday, April 23, 2011

a challenge at Laines

I get a chance to scrap today.
Well in fact there is a challenge at Laines which is due today.
So I was rushing a little but still it was fun to play my scrap stuff.

The challenge is to scrap something that is inspired by Donna Downey.
I was looking through her blog and loves her painting, flowers and colours.
So I decided to play along these items in the layout.

I used the Zing to embross the stamp image. The stamp is from the Unity Stamp kit.


Another stamp image is the journal. I love the journal so much that I think it blend well with the layout.



It is my first time to use so many Prima flower on this layout. Normally I will only

use one but this time I used three and I even made one on my own. The red striking one

is a handmade flower by me.



When all these are pieces together, tada this is my layout.

I don't think it is gonna win but I am loving the small little

detail and it can be so much better I think.











No comments: