Thursday, April 28, 2011

I adore buttons....

Finally I used the 'button making' tool to make some pretty cute buttons.
Those fabric are bought in Japan 2 years back, I just simple adore and hoarding it.
I didn't get a chance to use it till today.

Very very simple that makes me so happy.
I have no idea what I want to do with it yet.
probably as an accessories for the girls or for scrapbooking.

another crazy button fan is baby K. He know how to pronoun button and love to play with them





My newly bought Crate Paper button. K was more excited than me and requested me to open

up the package. He pour out all the button and try to put it back to the package again.




Look how serious he is playing with the buttons. He crack me up.
This is baby K new hobby , I wonder how long will this interest last him.





No comments: