Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bring on July


Summer fun here in Boon Lay.
I brought the children to the playground and start snapping away with my Nikon DS 40 non stop.
'Smile', 'look here", 'quick give me a pose'.....these are the words that just come out from my mouth
while shooting,

Loving each and every moment of all this pictures.
it was a diffcult choice as I have hundreds of them and they look really fantastic.

Look at those happy faces, I can't believe it, this small playground have bring the 2 girls
lots of laugher and giggles.

You might have figure out that 2 more children missing from the pictures. The other two went to visit their grandmothers so the 2 girls and this adult just went around wondering along the park.

I will put this pics to my 'Summer Lovin' Mini Album Workshop'
This is a class from Elle studio, love those small tags and the bright colourful design.
I am still at my title page for the mini album which i will continue to click click my shutter for more cute photos.

stay tune...


No comments: