Monday, February 10, 2014

It's crafty time



This is my first handmade photo frame for the year 2014. Its a good bye gift to someone who is leaving to the States. It is a simple frame which main focus is on the Lala land stamp. I have a crush on those stamps when I visited CHA in 2011. The stamps are so cute and I love the design team works so much that I took so many photos of them.  Glad that I finally put them on the frame.

For the Lala land stamp, I coloured them with copic markers. I am still trying to learn to use various colour tone to illustrate the shadow but somehow it still doesn't look that good.

I also added the Prima flowers to make it a more feminine touch. As for the title, instead of using the Thickers, I used Elles Studio tag. I like how it turned out and the title [really really sweet] blend in with any photos that is going to put in the frame.

hope you like it!


No comments: