Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hello Project life 2014


Last year I embarked on a new scrapbook adventure known as Project Life. I told myself to take it easy and not to rush myself for this one year commitment.  Unbelievably I managed to document my  52 weeks of my daily muse. 

I have to thanks many bloggers for their inspiration and encouragement and my scrapbook khakis that make it possible. I finish one album mainly one page of weekly Project life.

This year 2014, I will once again challenge myself to have a 52 weeks of adventure. Using mainly Studio Calico Project life kit and lots of inspiration from Instagram and various blogs.

My favourite website so far is 
1.Suzy


4.Mumkaa.


Just for sharing, this is where I do most of my scrapbooking. I tried very hard to organise my items within reach so that I don't have to take a longer time to find it from the shelf. Somehow I just buy too many things and it is equally messy despite the effort that I put to find boxes and lovely containers to divide all those embellishment.



This is how the mess looked like when I started my Project life. I pull out all the embellishment and photos, trying to figure out which photos matched the card and how can I incorporate  those SC stamps or cute stamps into this 4X6 or 3X4 cards.

 This is one of the 2013 Project life that I completed . Looking at those pages bring back lots of sweet memories and a big smile on my face. My nieces, parents and sibling are just so amazingly funny and cute. These are my motivation and hello Project life 2014, I'm ready . Let's start and have some fun!!!!


Anyone of you is doing Project Life and dropping by at my blog? If you do, do let me know I would love to follow you and get some inspiration !

No comments: