Monday, April 21, 2014

Layout- Wonder


Recently I have been doing layouts. It started with a challenge I had with a friend Betty. We decided to take some time to challenge ourselves to use our scrapbook stash.  In order to get us going, we tried out different sketches from various blog and work on it.

This is a layout I took from the Studio Calico sunday sketches. I was inspired by the blank space in the middle and decide my take with a big title on it.

I also loves the die cut (those small stars) that are from Lawn fawn. It's small and so sweet.
together with the bright colours stickers and embellishment from Bellablvd. This layout looks
pretty bright and chipy.

Did you notice that'Penguin' too? It is one of my favourite wooden stamp I bought in Loft- Bangkok.

Lastly the title- 'Wonder' is a alpha phrase from Amy Tangerine. One cool  scrapbooker!

thanks for dropping by!

No comments: