Sunday, January 30, 2011

Celebrate Life

Yesterday night, I got a little creative mood and started to make a mini album for a friend
which I promised to her sometime back.

this is the mess that I made while making it.

The album was mainly done during a crop lesson years ago in LSS.
We were having a Peranankan theme so even the album does have something related to it.
Papers are very oriential and chinese.




the second page, we were introduced to use some alcohol ink and adding metal embellishment







For the third page, using chipboard from Frontwek and a chinese coin.


I used a little Studio Calico- Mr Huey-white to spray on the background and adding a ribbon
and embellishment.

fourth page using tape, ribbon and chipboard.


The baby looked so cute, so I just used one of the Cosmo Cricket wording paper to decorate this simple page.







Recently I bought this bampop frame from the LSS at a discount.
Immediately I find this family photo goes well with this frame. Loving the detail from the frame.
Bright and beautiful.



It's my first time to placed just a large photo on the album.
normally I will print it to a smaller size but this time I decided to try something new
and I love it.





One of my favourite page from the album. The picture is well taken and Sassfrasslass banner
with American craft alpha make it so much cuter!
The last page of the album.

For this page, I used 7 gypsies gaffer tape, a chipboard and a diecut.


I got inspired by Celine's idea so I used a double side tape added some Zing
and tada I created a rainbow.


Hope my friend will like the album like I do and show it to her babies when they grow up.










No comments: