Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

A Happy New Year to everyone!!!
I know I am very late with this post.
Been busy with many things recently.
Spring cleaning my room, throwing away some of my beloved items, clearing some scrap stuff.
still there are tons of things to do.

On the scrapbooking side, I had made 2 frames.
Using my favourite Sassfrass paper with the word Sweet on it.

making a apple tree with 2 little girls.

Ready for the reveal? This is how it look. Do you like it? Sweet?
This frame is no longer with me, it is now in the hand of a pretty owner.

I also make another frame using October Afternoon
Happy Camper. Just can't resist that bear. He is so cute.
This line is so awesome, just one pattern paper and lots of chipboard.
nice nice!!!!

Hope these 2 frames make your day!






No comments: