Wednesday, August 10, 2011

did i told you how I celebrate my birthday?

A very late post on my birthday celebration.
July was the month and it was a very busy busy month for me.
This time MM's mum was going to throw her a 6 years old birthday bash
so it ended up that I was helping out with lots of stuff.

I turned down most of my friends' dinner invites and staying at home
to make some party decoration and last minutes shopping for more
crops and party stuff.

When her party is over, i was very relieved and slept for the weekend and laze around.
Of course catching up with my korean drama. I should post more about my drama craze in my next post.

On the actual day, i bought myself a chocolate cake for the children to eat.
My nieces and nephew are so excited and eager to celebrate the cakes with
the colourful candles.

They sang me a wonderful birthday song. And I guess they enjoy the process of singing
and the below pictures show it all. The children also enjoy blowing the candles. And Oh...
they are so fast i think i did not have the time to make a wish........My once a year thingy that I will do. Make a wish.....u know....Dreams come true right?






the very last step of the birthday celebration is the cake cutting ceremony. My all time favourite. But my nephew K is one step faster than me. He took the knife and cut the cake on my behalf. there it goes....he cut and ate the cake first. So whoses birthday is that?????Still I am thankful and greatful that I have 4 lovely nieces and nephew to be celebrate with me.

Also thankful to all my friends who took their precious time out to have dinner with me and those who bought me fabulous presents and sending me well wishes.


thanks you thank you thank you thank you .......

for the wonderful memories and remembering me !!!













3 comments:

Merdrey said...

haha! Looks like you had fun!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And we need to meet up again =)

leila Jezequel said...

Happy birthday!
And thanks so much for joining the fun at LilibeeStudio Tutorials Blog!
:)

Min Min and the gang said...

hI Leila, thanks for the comment. Love love your tutorial! it's so fun. I can't wait to try out making some cute albums from your class.