Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pretty Little Studio

I used the recycle box from the office and my favourite brand Pretty Little Studio to make this 6.9inchX6.9inch frame.


Instead of looking through all the pictures that I have in my harddrive, i just randomly picked one and decided to scrap this picture with these lovely pattern paper that I have been hoarding for a long long time.






At a close up, it's the cloud that had been cut out and ink it with distress ink.
I also punched some butterflies using Martha Steward punch. As for those cute
animals that are on the frame is from the Hopscotch series. I love cutting the animals
and arrange them .

At the bottom of the frame I punched a lot of circles, embross with 'heart'shapes
applied distress ink and add a few cuties on it. I also stamped a fawn and made some
flowers. Love the misting and folding. It could be better but for the time being this should
be good enough.






thanks you for looking. Do drop by Pretty Little Studio and grab some lovely vintage stuff!




No comments: