Wednesday, August 31, 2011

making cards





it's the time of the day when the children say 'thank you' to the teachers.

On this special day, we decided to make some cards for the teachers

who have been teaching MM, WW and K.



It is so simple but well it took me a long time to get it done with them.Are you able to tell which is done by MM, WW or K?



I'm glad that some of this embellishment have been used.

It was with me for a long long time and I decided to let them have some fun.




Still my favourite has to be the rabbit and the girl which are from the Pretty Little Studio.Very vintage and it brings out a little cuteness of the character. The girls love it so much.



These cards has been given to their teacher respectively and surprisingly MM still came back today telling me that we still need to make one more for another teacher.



Look like another crafty session this weekend with the children.

No comments: