Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anpanman mini album

Presenting to you my latest completed mini album. As mentioned in my previous post, I was searching for the suitable photos for Anpanman's album and manage to cut, organised and put it in.

Oh so happy when this is done. Pattern Papers use mainly Sassfrass and I also used some of my old stash and my favourite cloud punch stamp.

This is not a very diffcult album to make from scratch so probably I can make another one as gift for my friends in future.



This is the cover for the album. I couldn't decide what photos to place and what the title is and ended up with this look. Alpha used is from diecut=Johnny-KCK


This is first page of the album that is when we just reach the Anpanman land. It was so colourful and cute. I decided to cut out my nieces and nephew and their families as in they took the photo together. In fact only the children took the pic at the entrance.


This is the second page with the children taking pictures with the figurines. They made a lot of funny pose and it was hard to pick which one to put in. While making this page, I decided to print the photo twice to make a 2D visual look.




This is the last page of the album, getting a little tired and running out of ideas so it is pretty simple but still it is colourful.
I will be attending another class soon, this time it is using glimmer mist. Oooh I can't wait to spray and play around with it and of course getting messy.



1 comment:

simona said...

This is awesome! Very creative album. It seems like it would be so much fun to look at it in real life.