Saturday, December 18, 2010

Need ideas for making christmas tags?

Here is my take on how to make this simple yet lovely tag.
materials needed:

3 inch circle punch

small size dollies

christmas pattern paper or christmas sticker.



All you have to do is to punch out or cut out 3 inch circle and paste it on the dollies.

In the circle you can have a variety of ideas to deocrate it.

I cut out christmas trees and snowman and paste some snow flakes all around.



Another method is using those christmas stickers and paste accordingly.



below are some of the tags that I made and given it away to my friends.

Do give it a try. Only 6 more days to Christmas.





I made this using the Hello Kitty stickers bought in Japan.


using October Afternoon christmas stamps, pattern paper and stickers from friend.




pattern paper from Basic Grey and october afternoon stamp.
or if you are running out time, do drop by this blog for those lovely tags.




No comments: