Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love Hello Kitty

I do I really love Hello Kitty. So I decided to make a Hello Kitty Christmas card for a friend.
(who happen to be a Hello Kitty craze).

This card is a little special because I did a little 'pop' up for the card.
For your information this is a four inch by four inch card.
I used October Afternoom christmas paper.
The Hello Kitty is a postcard that I bought in 7 eleven in Singapore.
This is the one and only christmas card I made for a year.
Shall not go much in detail how I do it.


A very simple cover that is very christmasy.....
Adding a little bling to make the snow flakes shine....

The card is taken in another angle to show the pop up effect.
Hope you enjoy viewing it.


2 comments:

かど しんこ*Shinko said...

Wow!!Amazing.
This is really CUTE!!!!!
I LOVE it!

Min Min and the gang said...

thanks. You should try making it too!!