Tuesday, December 14, 2010

scrapbooking using some Elsie's stuff

Sometimes I really ponder should I intergrate this blog that is to talk about my nieces with my scrapbooking stuff. At one point opening another blog just on crafty means I have to update both reguarly if I can which equal to time consumption. I really admired those bloggers who can manage both the blog and work well.

However today I just want to show this very cute layout that I made sometimes back
Using Cosmo Cricket paper and Elsie Flannigan's craft kit. This kit is no longer available but
you can check out
Red Velvet shop for other scrapbooking kit that she offered.
The kit was meant for making a mini album but I feel that it matched pretty well with the layout so I quickly cut out all these cuties and placed it in the layout.

It is just so cute cute cute!!!!!I wanted to submit to the 2pea but thinking that it doesn't have the scrapbooking element in it, I decided to place it here in my blog for friends to view.

Hope this layout bring you some inspiration and a lovely day.

No comments: