Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello Mini

 
I learnt to make this simple mini album from Marion Smith. Tried searching the video from Prima U stream but can't seem to find it. sorry for those who wants to make this. It is 3'X4". I used the 6"X6" Yuki paper pad.
 

As mentioned it is a very simple book so I made this with my three nieces at different time. They trimmed the paper and pick their own embellishment. I tried to make it simple and easy for them so that they will enjoy making it.
 
Sorry for the blur pictures, I took it without flash on a dark and cloudy day. If there is more sunlight, the pictures might be better. Here is the mini album done by Min Min. I gave her the Yuki chipboard and some October Afternoon stickers and this is what she came up with.
 
Each page comes with a mini pocket and they can put their favourite pictures of small little
paper in it. Min has no ideas what to do with it so we put the extra photos inside the pocket.
 






 
I still in love with Prima's Yuki paper. Bright, colour and so cheerful. It just blend well with the photos. If anyone interested in making, I can try to make it into a tutorial.
 
As for the words with label, I used DYMO to print out the word. A manual machine which I need to press.
 
I hope you enjoy veiwing and please try it out. It is very fun!

No comments: