Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lovely mail




 

This lovely webster mail came in last month July. I was so elated to see this box when I came back home. It's probably the best buy I have online.

I can't remember how much it is but looking at those beautiful product just made me extrememly happy. Especially it came just a few days before my birthday.

    Let's take a look at those items closely.

 

 
 
These are the four 6X6 paper pad. I still have no idea what I want to do with it. maybe a card or mini album. With pictures of my nieces and nephew might make the paper look so much better.


My niece loves bling bling. I am still a little lost what to do with it. Still the colour
and the design just melt my heart.
 woo wow 25yards of ribbon. My goodness that's a lot. any ideas what I can do with this?
 This flowers and charms are just so sweet. thinking of black and white pictures might
able to make those charm stands out well. There is also 12 pieces of 12X12 diecut which I did not take any picture.
 
Hope you enjoy viewing my online shopping goodies. My next online good is a Kitty....
should be coming to me soon in Septemember. I shall blog about it next time.
thanks for dropping by.


No comments: