Sunday, August 12, 2012

Misting guest book

  Last Saturday I was invited to my colleague's wedding. At the same time I was asked to design her guestbook. She told me that she would like to have lots of space for her guests to write on it. So I decided to use misting, masking and stamping on her book. In case she does not like it, I actually sprayed on the cardstock so that she can paste on the book if she like it.  Below are the pics of the pages I had made.



First I used the distress ink to distress the edge, and followed by misting a few colours. for the below pic, I used the paper Dollie as mask and spray over it. Use a phrase stamp from Amy Tangerine and a fawn stamp from October Afternoon and the circle dot stamp from Studio Calico.

Once again I mist and then i place a Heidi Swapp flower mask and that is how the page is created. The rest of the pages are relatively the same method just different colours.





Loving the birdcage stamp from the basic -grey.
the heart shape stamp from the Studio /calico Kit and the leave image are from the basic grey's stamp

The silhouette is from the Maya road and love life is from Ali Edward

I feel so satisfield misting and using those stamp and mask supplies that was placed on the shelf. My next challenge is to use 10 piece of pattern paper to make a mini album and the remaining is to scrap a few layout.

Need to think think think for some ideas.

1 comment:

kelly said...

this is gorgeous!